Monday

Jungle Juiice

thiis has been thee BEST weekend of my life..as far as juss regular FREE funn is concerned.. iim not gunna go into any details, but the moral of part one of the story is that im so glad iim not labeled as "the girlfriend" .. im happy that people can tell we are together..without me being GLUED to his balls... im happy that ii do have my own life outside of our world. that i have friends, especialy the same friends. it helps the relationship. when you become dependent on one person entirely... that puts you into a bad situation.. if something was to ever happen, and he was all ii allowed myself to have...if for some reason he left me..id be screwed. && thats real. ii already cant imagine my life without him.. so iif ii put a possesive && overwhelming CONTINOUS emotion into him... it wuldnt be good..lol being my own person and having a normal amount of space, reminds me how to function without him there. i love him completly, but ii know how to live when he's not around. im glad that im a tomboy.. it use to embaress me, because ii felt like if we go somewhere. i look like his sister or sumthing.. (partly due to the cargos, which are officialy retired in is presence) im glad that i like to play football, && ii can carry a conversation without taking every word personaly...im glad ii dont take things to serious.. shyt, im juss glad i am who i am.. ii feel bad for getting joy thru uther peoples fuk ups..but it made me appreciate myself.. im always so quick to shoot myself down..scared of not being good enuff. but after this weekend, ii think im DAMN GOOD!. lol. im a bomb ass girlfriend.. most of the time.. becus i do have my bad moments. no lie. ii give this weekend a 9. a ten would have ment i didnt go home... fully prepared for July 10th.. wont be going home that night. ;)


((the highlight of my day was of course this stuff called JUNGLE JUiiCE???..
still no klue whut was in it... ii was gone for a minute tho. lol.
tasted like kool aid after many shots of clear liquor.
..))